Thanks Allah for giving me A good friend....

Everytime you feel that you are alone, please remember that Allah is there beside you..Seeing you doing your work, solat, cook..anything..So never feel that you are alone..I was just reminding my self here. There are times when things get chaos, we become weak and tired. And there are those little thing that drives you up, isn’t it? :’). I pray that Allah will let me stand on this road and never let me astray. I have them besides me though its unseen.

One day...semangat nak kerja down giler....terkenangkan anak....konon nak jaga anak sendiri...mmm...bila tiba anak start sekolah balik....terus my life....back to normal routine...

when i story to my old fren....ishhhh...i rasa nak resign...tp parent not really advise,husband....kerja dulu....

and...my work life return...Alhamdullilah...

Make sure,

In the end, buat keputusan dengan redha suami, Thanks my dear AYU!

and i believe...i have a great chit chat my old fren!

she said

"i think that's normal feeling among mothers.but, i try to pujuk hati by turning it into ibadah.maybe by working, kita boleh create a job opportunity for another woman to be our bibik

insha Allah, kita dapat provide something to a poor woman, who is also struggling untuk membesarkan anak dia.yes, tu satu lagi. insya Allah, by working, kita boleh provide a better education for our kids."

Alhamdullilah...dan bersabarlah dengan mengerjakan solat InshaALLAH

Comments

noor said…
sdih plak akak bc entry lya nih....
hik2...mak tetap mak :)...now, i realize y kita punya sayang benor ngn kita....
DrSam said…
saya doakan semoga perjalan kita di hari-hari mendatang mendapat keredhaan dariNya.
Dearest..

Asslamaualaykumwbh....u'll be ok dear. Insya'Allah...love u loads!
Dr sam, Thanks for for visiting me...lama sekali ngak bersua...hik2

Ayu, InshaAllah..love you muchiiii... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Rahsia Pantang Mommy Adam

Allah mencatur rezeki kita….

Syurga Makanan di Kuala Terengganu